You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of The Angels of Grace shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles: You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
• Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right.
• Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
• Misleading in any way.
• Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
• Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
• Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
• Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
• Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
• Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
• Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
• Contains video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission or the permission or the consent of his/her guardian in the case of minor.
• Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which The Angels of Grace, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal.
• Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the The Angels of Grace Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services.
• Harm minors in any way.
• Violates any law for the time being in force.
• Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature. • Impersonate another person
• Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal identifiable information.
• Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to The Angels of Grace, You agree and understand that You are communicating with The Angels of Grace through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from The Angels of Grace periodically and as and when required. The Angels of Grace may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
Trademarks The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Membership on the The Angels of Grace is free. It does not charge any fee for browsing and transacting on The Angels of Grace. However, The Angels of Grace reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, The Angels of Grace may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the The Angels of Grace. In such an event The Angels of Grace reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on The Angels of Grace. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to The Angels of Grace.